Coaching From Todd And Leah Rae
Have you gone through a bunch of training programs just to find out that while the concept seemed good, there were too many missing pieces of the puzzle to really make it work for you?
If you’ve been frustrated with not getting the answers and results you need and you just keep thinking to yourself, “If someone would just tell me what I need to do, I would do it!” Then having a personal coach may just what you need in 2016!
There is truly no more powerful way to grow your business than to connect with the people who are experiencing the success that you want in your business and have them looking over your shoulder and take you step-by-step through what you need to do to achieve the same success…
And luckily, we just happen to have a few limited openings for coaching clients in our schedule!
We Teach Network Marketers And Entrepreneurs How To:
- Create A Personal Brand That Attracts The Best Prospects
- Grow A Large, Niche-Specific Audience On Social Media
- Generate Targeted, Qualified Leads For Your Business
- Grow And Monetize An Email List
- Create Online Sales Funnels That Convert
- Blog For Results and Get Traffic To Your Blog
Unlike many trainers in the industry, we didn't build our business years ago and then quit working it to focus on training.
We are building our business right now. The strategies and techniques we teach are what's working right now.
Online marketing is a very dynamic arena. Social media sites are constantly changing their rules and the way they work. Google and the other search engines are also constantly changing their rules for how they rank content.
Because of these changes, the strategies that worked even just a few short years ago really don't work so well today.
So, it's important to connect with those who are succeeding in online marketing today and who know what strategies are working right now.
Is Personal Coaching Right For Me?
There are a few ways to know if personal coaching is the best thing for you right now. If the statements below describe you well, then personal coaching may be a good fit for you...
- You are willing to be a student and be taught what you need to know and do
- You are eager to learn new skills and take your business to the next level
- You have the resources to be able to invest in the tools we recommend
- You are ready to take action now
- You are willing to invest in your education on a regular basis
If the answer is yes to the points above, then we are excited to work with you!
What's The Catch?
The catch is that since we are still building our business, that is what takes up the majority of our time.
This means that we don't have a lot of slots open for coaching clients, so we are only able to take a handful every month. If our schedule is full, you may have to go on a waiting list.
To be considered for our coaching, we ask that you fill out an application with as much information as you can.
We will call you within 24-48 hours to see if you are a fit for our coaching.