There are a lot of people trying to recruit people into their Network Marketing opportunity on Facebook. It’s actually a great idea. Once you realize that Network Marketing is all a numbers game, you start looking for where to get the biggest numbers.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – The Statistics
– As of mid-late 2015, there are approximately 1.49 billion active users on Facebook.
– Of those, 968 million log in daily.
– Every second, 5 new people join Facebook.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – How To Do It Wrong
When I see people trying to promote and recruit for their MLM on Facebook, I typically see them make the same critical mistake…
All they do is repeatedly pitch their company and their products with every post.
The truth about MLM Facebook recruiting is that no one logs into Facebook hoping to be pitched or sold on an MLM opportunity. So making that the first and only thing you do to people isn’t going to get you the best results. People will only join people they like, know, and trust. Telling someone how great your company and its products are and beating them over the head with that message doesn’t exactly help to make them like, know, or trust you.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – The Right Approach
People are never going to be interested in joining your company, but if they get to know, like, and trust you, they WILL be interested in joining YOU. Your company has thousands of distributors, each offering the exact same product and compensation plan. What’s the difference if they join you vs. someone else? If all you’re doing is pitching your company and its products, there is no difference – you’re just the same as the next guy trying to sell them on something.
So you need to make it about YOU.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – It’s All About YOU
Network Marketing is a relationship business. It always has been and it always will be. You didn’t join your company because you decided one day that you wanted to join the best MLM company with the best products and the best compensation plan, and then went looking for it.
You joined your company because someone you like, know, and trust asked you to join. If that same person had presented you with a different company that also had the best products and compensation plan, you would have joined that one too.
Recruiting people on Facebook works the same way. No one on Facebook is searching for the best Network Marketing company so they can join it. But if they happen to meet someone on Facebook and get to know, like, and trust them, THEN they may be open to joining that person’s MLM opportunity.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – How To Do It Right
Here are the basics of how to successfully do your MLM Facebook recruiting…
1) Find people who have similar interests as you. For example, if you’re in a health and wellness MLM, join some Facebook groups centered around health and wellness. If you’re in a travel MLM, find groups for people interested in travel.
2) Start conversations with people in that group. Be a real person about it. Personalize your messages and don’t sound like a robot putting out canned responses. Learn how to say “hi” online and ask a few questions. Get them talking with you. Get to know them and let them get to know you.
3) Once you have some trust and rapport built up and if you think your opportunity would be a good fit for them, THEN go ahead and ask if they’d be open to taking a look at your opportunity.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – The Reality
The reality is that recruiting people on Facebook takes a lot of time and work and you won’t see results overnight. But, like any lead generation strategy, if you’re consistent with it and you stick with it, you will eventually see results.
You won’t be very good at it at first…but just like everything else, this is a skill that you have to learn and develop. The more you practice that skill, the better you will get at it and the more results you will see.
MLM Facebook Recruiting – Next Steps
This post only gives you the basic outline of what you need to do. If you want a step-by-step blueprint for recruiting people online, click here.
I hope you got some useful information out of this post on MLM Facebook Recruiting. If so, can you do me a quick favor? Like, share, and comment below. It’d be great if you’d give me some feedback!
Todd A. Getts